Перейти к публикации

Жалоба №344

Перейти к решению Решение от Lexa Disappear,

Рекомендованные сообщения

I filed a complaint against them several times, but he did not even respond to me or put them in prison. Rather, he put me in prison because I opened fire after they killed me 6 times, and nothing was done for them or any response was received on my behalf. But John Benson responded to my messages after I told him that I would file a complaint against him and put them in prison because he knew they had other accounts. Also, I can't play because Joe Eagle is constantly urging his family to kill me, and this supervisor is helping him put me in prison. I hope you will respond to my message today and punish the religion that killed me from the Eagle family and this supervisor I am awaiting your letter today. If you do not defend me with it or if I am a source of nuisance to you, I will leave the game with my brother Carl. Thank you 
Time 21-12-2023 12.50 munite 
Изменено пользователем Omar Elguaizi
2 часа назад, Omar Elguaizi сказал:
I filed a complaint against them several times, but he did not even respond to me or put them in prison. Rather, he put me in prison because I opened fire after they killed me 6 times, and nothing was done for them or any response was received on my behalf. But John Benson responded to my messages after I told him that I would file a complaint against him and put them in prison because he knew they had other accounts. Also, I can't play because Joe Eagle is constantly urging his family to kill me, and this supervisor is helping him put me in prison. I hope you will respond to my message today and punish the religion that killed me from the Eagle family and this supervisor I am awaiting your letter today. If you do not defend me with it or if I am a source of nuisance to you, I will leave the game with my brother Carl. Thank you 
Time 21-12-2023 12.50 munite 

• Решение

Добрый день, вы ошиблись серверами, вот ссылка по которой нужно оставить жалобу, мы не Platinum - Click

Good afternoon, you are on the wrong server, here is the link where you need to leave a complaint, we do not Platinum - Click

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для дальнейших сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...